Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Change Only One Thing? Let Me Think...


Interesting prompt for today's post from Blogher's NaBloPoMo . If I could change one thing about myself, what would it be? Well, as you can see by the above photo, not one darned thing!

Oh, wait, that's not me. Rats. This is going to take some thought.

There are a few minor things I could change, of course. Like being a little lighter, poundage-wise, or a little fitter, exercise-wise. Or maybe a lot of both. I would like to be able to see without glasses, but I don't look like me without them.

I could opt to be taller or have the green eyes I always wanted (or lavender, like whatzername above). I could be younger! I could sing so that people would actually want to listen. Maybe I'd like to be famous. I wouldn't mind having just a little more money. Is it possible that I could be a hunk magnet? Hmmm. I'd have to change a whole lot of things to accomplish that!

I think I'll pass on the unrealistic changes. Changing my appearance or personality isn't the big deal it might once have been. I'll just work on being a better person in general. I don't need a prompt for that; it's on my daily agenda anyway.

No comments: